D-Scanning at The Drivery – When collaborating with multiple partners at different locations it is important to provide reliable, unified data to work with. One of the tools provided at The Drivery‘s Maker Garage is an industrial-grade 3D-Scanner that generates high-precision 3D meshes that can be imported into any construction software for the design and engineering of components. The markers placed by Timon Rupp, Markus Wozniak-Mauersberger and Jens Ohler in the last weeks help the scanning software to track its position in large, featureless areas such as the engine bay, scanned by Felix Kreysig and Timon Rupp.
- Unternehmensbesuch im Ullsteinhaus April 3, 2023
- Greenbox and Staex to Build Secure and Reliable Mobile Charging Infrastructure of the Future February 2, 2023
- 6 Reasons Why Corporates Should Participate In Hackathons December 6, 2022
- EV Fast Charging for Businesses Metacharge and EVTEC launch first guaranteed charging service at The Drivery November 2, 2022
- Interview with Tim Volotskiy, co-founder of replan.city October 14, 2022